Matte Metallic Purple Vinyl Wrap Car Wrap
|Motorcycle||5ft x 16ft||
Harley Davidson Road Glide/BMW R1200GS/Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07/Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin etc.
|Micro Car||5ft x 33ft||Smart/Golf Cart/Pickup truck cab etc.|
|Roadster Car||5ft x 49ft||Mazda MX-5 Miata/BMW Z4/Audi TT/Porsche Boxster/Jaguar F-Type etc.|
|Coupe Car||5ft x 49ft||
Ford Mustang/Chevrolet Camaro/Rohens coupe/Subaru BRZ/Toyota Supra
Mercedes C&E&S-Class Coupe/BMW 2&4 Series etc.
5ft x 49ft
|Volkswagen Golf/Volkswagen Polo/Mercedes A-Class/BMW 1 Series/Mini Hatch etc.|
|Sedan||5ft x 59ft||Ford Focus/Mazda 3/Skoda Octavia/Toyota CamryHonda Civic/Honda Accord/Nissan Sentra/Hyundai SonataTesla Model 3/BMW 3-Series/Audi A4/Dodge Charger etc.|
|Large Sedan||5ft x 69ft||Mercedes S-Class/Audi A8/BMW 7 Series etc.|
|Small SUV||5ft x 59ft||Toyota RAV4/Chevrolet Equinox/Honda CR-V/Nissan Rogue/Hyundai Tucson Mazda CX-5/Mazda CX-5/Ford Escape/Ford Bronco Sport/Hyundai Santa Fe Jeep Grand Cherokee/Jeep Wrangler/Toyota Highlander/Subaru Outback/Lexus RX etc.|
|Large SUV||5ft x 69ft||5ft x 69ftFord Explorer/Land Rover Range Rover/Jeep Grand Wagoneer/Lincoln Navigator/Mercedes GLS etc.|
|Pickup Car||5ft x 59ft||Ford F-150/ Chevrolet Silverado 1500/Ram 1500/Toyota Tacoma/GMC Sierra 1500/Toyota Tundra etc.|
|MPV||5ft x 69ft||Honda Odyssey/Toyota Sienna/Chrysler Pacifica/Dodge Grand Caravan etc.|
Please note that these chart is an approximation, you would best to take the time to measure each part of your vehicle to ensure the correct amount of vinyl is purchased. Always purchase more to account for errors or wrong measurements.
5ft x 3.28ft (Fender)
5ft x 10ft (Hood)
5ft x 16ft (Bumpers)
5ft x 33ft (Micro)
5ft x 49ft (Coupe)
5ft x 59ft (Sedan)
5ft x 69ft (Large)
- Pressure Sensitive Acrylic Adhesive: Remove without leaving any residue, do not damage to the original paint.
- High-Density Air Release Channel: Air bubble free after installation, wraps are slidable and repositionable.
- Premium Polymeric Calendared Vinyl: 5 layers strong structure. With high color saturation and stunning color effects.
5 Layers Strong Structure
1. PVC Gloss Protective Film
2. Colloidal Scratch Resistant Coating
3. High-Grade Polymeric Vinyl
4. Low-Tack Pressure-sensitive Acrylic Adhesive
5. 160 Grams Double Side Silicone-coated Release Liner
High-Grade Polymeric Calendar Vinyl Film
- Premium material makes wraps with 1. Stunning color effects.
- 2. High quality texture.
- 3. High saturation color.
- High flexible and resistant to solvents.
Low-Tack Pressure-Sensitive Acrylic Adhesive
- Remove without leaving any residue.
- Do not damage to the vehicle original paint.
Ultra-high Air Release Channel
- Air bubble free after installation.
- It makes the wraps slidable and repositionable, very easy to install.
Strong Stretch Ability
- After maximum 40% stretch, our vinyl wrap can keep the original color.
- Can be easily form back to original shape.
- Our Wraps have self-healing ability, small scratch can be healed by sun exposure or heat gun heating.
- Fit the curves perfectly
- Perfect wrap the full car body Similar as the original paint
- Tested and verified for outdoor usage can be up to 5 years+
- UV resistant
- Anti-stains and debris
The Matte Metallic Purple Vinyl Wrap is a high-quality vinyl wrapping material that has a matte finish and metallic sheen in a purple color. The combination of a matte finish with a metallic effect gives it a unique, understated yet sophisticated look that can make a car stand out from the crowd. Matte Metallic Purple wrap is one of popular color from purple car vinyl wrap.
This type of car wrap is commonly used by car enthusiasts who want to give their vehicle a sleek and modern makeover while protecting the original paint from scratches, UV rays and weathering. The wrap is made of durable and flexible material that conforms closely to the shape of the car, allowing for easy installation and removal if needed.
|Recommended application tools||Squeegee, buffer, knife, masking tape, heat gun, magnets, gloves, IRR thermometer, IRR heater, more wrapping pls click HERE|
|Application method||Standard methods for calendered films. No overstretching and overheating and Post heating is necessary.|
|Post-heating temperature||110°C flat surfaces, 130°C curves, and overlaps|
|Aftercare||PH neutral, Avoid wax or solvents|