Gloss Metallic Midnight Purple Car Wrap
|Motorcycle||5ft x 16ft||
Harley Davidson Road Glide/BMW R1200GS/Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07/Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin etc.
|Micro Car||5ft x 33ft||Smart/Golf Cart/Pickup truck cab etc.|
|Roadster Car||5ft x 49ft||Mazda MX-5 Miata/BMW Z4/Audi TT/Porsche Boxster/Jaguar F-Type etc.|
|Coupe Car||5ft x 49ft||
Ford Mustang/Chevrolet Camaro/Rohens coupe/Subaru BRZ/Toyota Supra
Mercedes C&E&S-Class Coupe/BMW 2&4 Series etc.
5ft x 49ft
|Volkswagen Golf/Volkswagen Polo/Mercedes A-Class/BMW 1 Series/Mini Hatch etc.|
|Sedan||5ft x 59ft||Ford Focus/Mazda 3/Skoda Octavia/Toyota CamryHonda Civic/Honda Accord/Nissan Sentra/Hyundai SonataTesla Model 3/BMW 3-Series/Audi A4/Dodge Charger etc.|
|Large Sedan||5ft x 69ft||Mercedes S-Class/Audi A8/BMW 7 Series etc.|
|Small SUV||5ft x 59ft||Toyota RAV4/Chevrolet Equinox/Honda CR-V/Nissan Rogue/Hyundai Tucson Mazda CX-5/Mazda CX-5/Ford Escape/Ford Bronco Sport/Hyundai Santa Fe Jeep Grand Cherokee/Jeep Wrangler/Toyota Highlander/Subaru Outback/Lexus RX etc.|
|Large SUV||5ft x 69ft||5ft x 69ftFord Explorer/Land Rover Range Rover/Jeep Grand Wagoneer/Lincoln Navigator/Mercedes GLS etc.|
|Pickup Car||5ft x 59ft||Ford F-150/ Chevrolet Silverado 1500/Ram 1500/Toyota Tacoma/GMC Sierra 1500/Toyota Tundra etc.|
|MPV||5ft x 69ft||Honda Odyssey/Toyota Sienna/Chrysler Pacifica/Dodge Grand Caravan etc.|
Please note that these chart is an approximation, you would best to take the time to measure each part of your vehicle to ensure the correct amount of vinyl is purchased. Always purchase more to account for errors or wrong measurements.
5ft x 3.28ft (Fender)
5ft x 10ft (Hood)
5ft x 16ft (Bumpers)
5ft x 33ft (Micro)
5ft x 49ft (Coupe)
5ft x 59ft (Sedan)
5ft x 69ft (Large)
- The midnight purple car wrap can best be described as a blend of deep blues and purples, with a touch of red to give it warmth. In certain light, the color may appear more blue or more purple, creating an iridescent effect. Midnight purple wrap is one of popular color from purple car vinyl wrap.
- The gloss metallic midnight purple car wrap is a high-quality vinyl wrap that is designed to give your vehicle a sleek and stylish look. It features a unique metallic purple finish that gives off a shiny and reflective appearance, making it perfect for those looking to add some extra flare to their ride.
5 Layers Strong Structure
1. PVC Gloss Protective Film
2. Colloidal Scratch Resistant Coating
3. High-Grade Polymeric Vinyl
4. Low-Tack Pressure-sensitive Acrylic Adhesive
5. 160 Grams Double Side Silicone-coated Release Liner
High-Grade Polymeric Calendar Vinyl Film
- Premium material makes wraps with 1. Stunning color effects.
- 2. High quality texture.
- 3. High saturation color.
- High flexible and resistant to solvents.
Low-Tack Pressure-Sensitive Acrylic Adhesive
- Remove without leaving any residue.
- Do not damage to the vehicle original paint.
Ultra-high Air Release Channel
- Air bubble free after installation.
- It makes the wraps slidable and repositionable, very easy to install.
Strong Stretch Ability
- After maximum 40% stretch, our vinyl wrap can keep the original color.
- Can be easily form back to original shape.
- Our Wraps have self-healing ability, small scratch can be healed by sun exposure or heat gun heating.
- Fit the curves perfectly
- Perfect wrap the full car body Similar as the original paint
- Tested and verified for outdoor usage can be up to 5 years+
- UV resistant
- Anti-stains and debris
The midnight purple car wrap can best be described as a blend of deep blues and purples, with a touch of red to give it warmth. In certain light, the color may appear more blue or more purple, creating an iridescent effect. Midnight purple wrap is one of popular color from purple car vinyl wrap.
The gloss metallic midnight purple car wrap is a high-quality vinyl wrap that is designed to give your vehicle a sleek and stylish look. It features a unique metallic purple finish that gives off a shiny and reflective appearance, making it perfect for those looking to add some extra flare to their ride.
- Carwraponline is a brilliant choice for any occasion. In addition to cars, it can be used in car interiors, fenders, bicycles, electronics, kitchen cabinets and more.
- This can be used to give the bodywork or parts of your interior a fresh new look while helping protect the car's paintwork in the process. The wrap is available in various sizes, shapes, and profiles to suit any size of the vehicle.
The losses will occur If without car wrap
According to statistics, 70% of cars will be scratched, of which 30% choose film, and 40% choose traditional spray paint. But I have to say that the film is more economical and helps you change a variety of trendy colors.
- If your car is scratched, the cost of repainting will be $500-$2000, and you will not be able to use your car for a week.
- If you want to sell your car, the car film will help you increase the value and bring you $500-$1000 invalue-added income.
- If without car wrap, you'll spend twice as much time and money cleaning your car.
- If your car is corroded by bird droppings and acidic substances, your good mood for the day will be affected. If there is a car film, it will be easy to clean up the attachments.
- For normal use, carwraponline provides a two-year warranty.
- If you require any other details or would like a quote for any sizes that aren't listed, please contact us.
How do I calculate the car wrap size based on the specific model?
Measure from the most protruding position of the front bumper to the most protruding position of the rear bumper, the distance between these two points is the body length.
- Multiply the length in feet by 3 plus 10 feet to get the size you need.
- Keep in mind that you may need extra material for repairs.
Therefore we recommend adding 6-9 feet (2-3 meters) to your measurements to avoid additional shipping expenses.
If you have any questions about dimensions, please contact us at 📫Service@carwraponline.com
How To Wrap - 3 Steps
Tidy up car - 1th Step
- If your car is using decals for the first time, congratulations, you just need to clean the dust.
- If you have used film products before and there is glue residue on the surface of the car body, then I will provide a few simple cleaning tips.
- First use a scraper and glue cleaner to remove the attachment, then use 1000 grit sandpaper to sand, add putty powder to the depression, and finally sand and rinse.
Cut car film - 2th Step
- First, the car film is covered on the surface of the car body, and then the film is sampled according to the size of the car window. Finally, the hood and front and rear bumpers are cut.
Wrap car - 3th Step
- First, stick the cut car film on the car body, then use a scraper to remove air bubbles, and remember to use a heat gun when sealing the edges to enhance the ductility of the car film. (Blow for 1-2's, when the car film becomes soft, you can seal the edge)
|Recommended application tools||Squeegee, buffer, knife, masking tape, heat gun, magnets, gloves, IRR thermometer, IRR heater, more wrapping pls click HERE|
|Application method||Standard methods for calendered films. No overstretching and overheating and Post heating is necessary.|
|Post-heating temperature||110°C flat surfaces, 130°C curves, and overlaps|
|Aftercare||PH neutral, Avoid wax or solvents|
The images, colors, and finishes on the screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product always check the color swatch.